Monday, June 06, 2005

Things that bother me...

The phrase "smooth as a baby's bottom". That's too many people who are actually touching a baby's bottom...and to agree with it...then you would have to had touched it too...and if not...then one might go look for a baby to touch it's bottom, just so that they can concur with the saying the next time they hear it or can use it themselves. Say it with me...DISTURBING.


That somebody still hasn't figured out the link between extra terrestrials and gay people...I mean, with all the reports about anal probing...c'mon!!


That my boy was very comfortable telling us that he has hemoroids


Julia Robert's mouth...I swear, she can hold a gallon of water in her mouth and her cheeks won't even bulge


That Shaq still thinks that he can make free throws when they need him too...what makes him think the rest of the time it's optional?


Outtie belly buttons...what the hell happens there?


That Halle Berry is so fine and her feet make you think she can hang upside down like a bat


My deskmate's breath in college...I could in all honesty smell it with his mouth closed


More coming soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ati what about Halle's feet? Ebu post a pic cos I've never seen them!

LMAO at aliens and gays and anal probes!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home